skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SURREAL GARDEN
today. tomorrow. always.
Monday, September 21, 2009
tulus ikhlas daripada musyiie,
selamat hari raya aidilfitri minal aidil wal faizin. di hari mulia ini, ku susun sepuluh jari. ampun maaf, zahir & batin.
tulus ikhlas,
musyiie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
speak out!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(49)
▼
September
(17)
blackout!
tomorrow school will be re-opened.
on the way to airport.
on the way to airport.
the day after tomorrow.
9 in the morning.
2nd raya morning.
tulus ikhlas daripada musyiie,
dengan ini telah diumumkan bahawa...
oops, and I decided...
oops, and I decided...
for my beloved hair.
lets play the music loud!
should I cut my hair?
new shirts!
at the airport.
HAPPY HOLIDAY
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(2)
friends:
balqis
chicky
farzanah
firzanah
grah
iman
jatsy
mezash
mr. jason
musyiie (myself) and joe
neena
qelle
sakinah
sir andy
stpri
zimah nadhrah
zimo
ziqin
celebs:
dayat P2F
de epitome
dila P2F
dj zayn
dj zura
feez madea
hill P2F
qeez P2F
ziez P2F
No comments:
Post a Comment